帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-28 20:05:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 “
  烤鸭A:什么??描述一个爱环保的人??我天生就是最不爱环保的啊!
  烤鸭B:描述一个让我害怕的场景是什么鬼!
  烤鸭N+1:居然还有别人给我送钱的场景??!现实中哪有这么好的事儿!!苍天啊!还是让我活在梦里吧!!!!
  ”
  不少烤鸭们叫苦连连,纷纷抱怨雅思考试一次比一次难。遂在票圈里转发九月请对我好一点,或者是干脆转发一个各种加强版表情包。
  不过
  鸭宝宝们要记住转发许愿再灵验
  也敌不过自己提高硬实力来的强!!!
  今儿北京新东方英联邦项目张老师给大家来一个干货满满的的Part 2话题分享
  快安利起来吧!
  今儿的题目是,描述一个本国的好法律。这道题让很多烤鸭同胞们都望而却步,纷纷表示臣妾做不到啊!!!!!
  Describe agood law in your country.
  You shouldsay:
  what thelaw is;
  how youfirst learned about it;
  who thelaw affects;
  andexplain why you think this is a good law.
  这其实是一道老题翻新,我当年在出国考雅思的时候就准备过这道题。很多国内烤鸭们准备的素材无外乎是酒驾,可考官们每天听到这么多类似的素材真的会灰常go nuts! 不如我们说一个很多不论是在国内还是在国外大家都关心的法律条例:中国近期开放的二胎政策,那就是:China’s two-child policy.
  让我们来先看一下背景。
  Literally,二胎政策确实是一条好的法律,它促进了人口均衡发展,并且是一种积极应对中国人口老龄化的有效措措施以及缓解了人口比例失调的问题。
  那让我们先来进行最重要的一步,把P2的逻辑按照考官给的prompt梳理一遍。
  What thelaw is
  这条法律条款是2016年中国政府发布全面出台的二胎政策,修改了之前的独生子女证政策。即符合条件的中国夫妇允许生育第二个小孩。
  China hadloosened(放宽) its one-child policy(独生子女政策), and the program was officially expanded (被发展为)to a two-child policy as of the start of 2016(在2016年伊始). All couples (所有夫妻)are now allowed to have two children.
  How youfirst learned about it
  第一次知道这条消息是有一次在微博上闲逛,碰巧看到这条热搜,并且吸引起了我的注意力。这条新闻当时在我周围引起了广泛的讨论。
  Browse theinternet:浏览网页
  By chance:碰巧地
  Catch sb’s attention:抓住某人的注意力
  Who thelaw affects
  这里注意,这里可以理解为正是因为之前独生子女政策所造成的问题,才有了今天法律的出台。我们可以把实施二胎政策的原因以及这条法律的影响对应起来说。这样会让逻辑更加清晰易懂。
  1). 之前的独生子女政策对女性造成了严重的影响。中国妇女不得不为了控制生育而进行堕胎,流产。
  sterilisations:不孕
  abortions:流产
  2). 历史上的中国还是有重男轻女的现象,因此中国的一胎政策会导致很多女性流掉女孩,进而导致男女比例的失衡。
  malecentric culture:男性为主导文化
  Newborngirls(新生女孩) were killed,removed(被移除) by family-planning officials(计划生育当局) or abandoned (抛弃) by parents.
  imbalancepopulation:不均衡人口
  3). 由于之前的独生子女政策,导致中国进入老龄化时代。劳动力的短缺,非劳动力增加,加剧了抚养比。一方面增加了老人的负担,另外一方面社会也缺乏有效劳动力来振兴经济。
  agingpopulation:人口老龄化
  A shortageof working-age residents:劳动力短缺
  dependencyratio:抚养比 (非劳动年龄人口对劳动年龄人口之比,比重越大意味着劳动力的抚养负担越重。)
  replenishthe economy:振兴经济
  Explainwhy you think this is a good law
  绝对是一条好政策!缓解了各方的压力。
  逻辑整理清楚之后来看看成型的文章吧!!
  It hasbeen several years since China abolished the one-child policy. China hadloosened its one-child policy, and the program wasofficially expanded to a two-child policy as of the start of 2016. All couplesare now allowed to have two children and some government officials are lookingfor ways to encourage a baby boom.
  The firsttime I came to know this law was when I was browsing the Internet. My attentionwas caught by this breaking news which refers to China’stwo-child policy. I jumped for joy. You have no idea how excited I was. Theadvent of the policy suggested that I might have a brother or sister in thenear future. Then we could share the responsibility for looking after ourparents when they are elder.
  FranklySpeaking, the one-child policy caused damage and traumato many Chinese. To begin with, theone-child-per-couple policy was horrific for women in China. Many weresubjected to forced sterilisations or abortions. China has historically been avery male centric culture. Newborn girls were killed,removed by family-planning officials or abandoned by parents. It has created avery imbalance population in china. In addition, Chinais home to more than 1.3 billion people. There are millions of people aged 60years or older. China faces a rapidly aging population and a huge difference ina dependency ratio. A shortage of working-age residents, causing stress on health care and social services for the elderlyand a huge amount of pressure on the next generation. The society does needworkers to replenish the economy.

安全提示

1、本文为网友发布内容,本站不对其真实性负责,一切后果由发布人承担,与本站无关!

2、如网友所发内容侵犯您个人或您所在企业的合法权益,请与本站客服联系处理

3、请对任何金钱交易和索要个人隐私的信息保持警惕态度!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|留学移民网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:03 , Processed in 0.011979 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.