5. Describe a situation when you had to be polite

二、具体题目分析:

Describe a businessman you admire

You should say:

Who this person is

How you know this person

What kind of business this person does

And explain why you admire this person

I’m going to talk about Elon Musk who is an entrepreneur, engineer and philanthropist. He is well-known all over the world. I know him because I once took a carpool to a party with my friends, and the car we hailed happened to be a Tesla. My friend is a huge fan of Tesla, so is the driver, obviously. They talked about how sleek and glossy and exquisitely designed the Tesla is and how amazing and genius the founder of it Elon Musk is. That’s how I know him.

The very time I had the chance to get an insight into what he does was from a video which went viral on the Internet several months ago called When Elon Musk Proved Everyone Wrong. His way to success is bumpy and uneven. People kept casting stones in his direction. There were scathing and ruthless attacks on every project he carried out. Nevertheless, he never gave up despite nervous breakdown once set in. He kept dreaming big and tried every possible mean to make it come true. And he did eventually, proving everyone who once doubted him wrong. That video really inspired me and gave me great courage to continue what I dream about.
Overall, electronic games are more young males favored, with dynamic games making up the majority of the best seller types.
北美雅思考试在哪对答案?荷兰雅思 sat act GMAT雅思 荷兰雅思考试_答案保真版_好多同学去补习 上课 吖,其实都没用!不然直截了当去买答岸,自己稳妥一些ap,也别被网上pianzi pian了_wotuijian_54310061_hzgy,简

安全提示

1、本文为网友发布内容,本站不对其真实性负责,一切后果由发布人承担,与本站无关!

2、如网友所发内容侵犯您个人或您所在企业的合法权益,请与本站客服联系处理

3、请对任何金钱交易和索要个人隐私的信息保持警惕态度!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|留学移民网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:26 , Processed in 0.015285 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.