英语学习之美剧学习法

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2016-1-13 15:27:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
想要留学的小伙伴都知道,语言成绩是留学申请中很重要的一part。为此,很多网友都在托福雅思的书山题海里埋头苦战。但是,这也太无聊了嘛…….要是能喝杯咖啡,一边看电影一边学习,那人生该是多么美好啊。
几乎是人人都追过美剧,像是破产姐妹,神盾局特工,吸血鬼日记…..美剧不仅锻炼了我们的口语和听力,还教会了我们很多人生的哲理。下面让我们来一起重温下。

《欲望都市》Carrie Bradshaw

安全提示

1、本文为网友发布内容,本站不对其真实性负责,一切后果由发布人承担,与本站无关!

2、如网友所发内容侵犯您个人或您所在企业的合法权益,请与本站客服联系处理

3、请对任何金钱交易和索要个人隐私的信息保持警惕态度!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-13 15:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
1. "Being single used to meanthat nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want yourlife to be and who you want to spend it with."
单身曾经意味着没人要。但现在,单身意味着你超级性感,意味着你不急于决定今后生活的方向,以及和谁一起生活。

2. "Somewhereout there is another little freak who will love us and understand us and kissour three heads and make it all better."
在某个我们看不到的角落里一定藏着一个爱我们,懂我们,愿意亲吻我们的“小怪物”,他会把一切都变的更美好。
3. "I love you. . . but I love me more. I’ve been in a relationship with myself for 49 years andthat’s the one I need to work on."
我爱你……但我更爱我自己。我已经和自己谈了49年的恋爱,这才是我要好好守住的那个人。
4. "The mostimportant break up rule is: no matter who broke your heart, or how long ittakes to heal, you‘ll never go through it without your friends."
最重要的分手法则是:无论谁伤了你的心,伤要多久才愈合,没有朋友你是无法撑过这段痛苦期的。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-13 15:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
《破产姐妹》

1.I see an opportunity, and I make it happen.
只要有机会,我绝不让它溜走。

2.Listen, everybody's broke in their20s, and everybody hides form stuff, you run into freezers, I practiceignorance and blackout drinking.
听着,谁二十多岁的时候不是穷光蛋。人人都有要逃避的事情,你选择躲进冷藏室,我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹。

3.This is who I am. Nobody says youhave to like it.
我就是我,没人非要你喜欢。

4.There is no luck. There is only work.
世上没什么运气,只有努力去挑战。

5. It's coolif you don't want to join in on the cupcake dream, but at least wait till youfind another. It's a dream, not a man.
如果你不想加入蛋糕梦也没关系,但你至少要找到别的梦想。这是梦想,不是男人。

6. People who hate you, but can't kill you. That's whatfamily is.
家人就是恨你却又不能杀你的人。

7. When you don't have enough money to fix your ownmistakes, you've make your own magic.
当你没钱弥补你犯下的错误时,那就得靠自己创造奇迹。

8. I have two rules in life: Never drink from the same well as a gypsy, and never lend money to friends.
我人生有两大金科玉律:第一,永远不和吉普赛人喝同一口井的水;第二永远不借钱给朋友。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-13 17:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
《吸血鬼日记》

【Damon】
1.I don't deserve you, but my bother does. 我配不上你,但是我弟弟可以。

2. I will alwayschoose you. 我一直都会选择你。

3.Idon't mind being the bad guy; I'll make all the life and death decisions,while you're busy worrying about collateraldamage. I'll even let her hate me for it.
But at the end of the day, I'll be the one to keep her alive.我不介意当一个坏人;但你还在忙于考虑利害关系,我已经做了生死决定;我甚至会让她因为而恨我;但是到了最后,只有我能让她活下来。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-13 18:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
【Katherine】
1. I will start fresh, be someone new.
我要重新开始,做不一样的自己。

2.kiss me orkill me
吻我或者杀了我。

3.Better you diethan I die
你死总比我死好。

4. Hello, John;goodbye, John.
你好,John;再见,John
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-13 18:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
《绝望的主妇》Mary Alice

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-13 18:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
1."Keepingsecrets is a lonely business. That's why we all search for someone to confidein: an ally who will understand, an advisor who we can trust, a friend who willnever judge."
保守秘密是一件孤独的事。这就是为什么我们需要找到那个值得信赖的人,一个通情达理的盟友,一个值得信赖的导师,一个不对你品头论足的挚友。

2. Everyone understands the nature of war, wealso understand that victory depends on the cards that we have been dealt. Somewhen faced with a bloody battle simply give in, but for some surrender isunacceptable, even though they know it would be a fight to the death.
每个人都清楚战争的本性,我们也知道胜利取决于我们打出的那些牌。有些人在面对血战会从容放弃;但是对某些人来说投降是无法接受的,尽管他们清楚面前的是决一死战。

3. The world is filled with unlikelyfriendships. How did they begin, with one person desperately in need andanother willing to lend a helping hand. When such kindness is offered, we arefinally able to see the worth of those we have previously written off, andbefore we've known it, a bond has formed, regardless of whether others canunderstand it. Yes, unlikely friendships start up every day, no one understandsthis more than the lonely, in fact, and it’s what they count on.
世界上到处都是不太可能的友谊。它们都是由一方迫切的需求和另一方伸出的援助之手开始的。当这样的帮助提供给我们的时候,我们才明白曾经失败的价值。在我们相识之前,一条纽带就已经把我们连接在一起了,不管别人能否理解。的确,不太可能的友谊每天都在发生,没有人能比孤独寂寞的人更了解这一点。事实上,不太可能发生的友谊就是他们的指望。

4. Now and then we all need a little help, sowe ask for small favors. But it's always best to be wary of those eager to cometo our rescue. Because even the smallest of favors carries a price tag. Yes,everyone has an agenda, no matter what they may tell us...and in those rareinstances where there is no ulterior motive; we're so taking aback that we mayfail to recognize the truth - that a loving friend has just done us an enormousfavor.
偶尔我们总会需要帮助,所以我们请别人帮点小忙。不过对那些急切想拯救我们的人最好要带着一颗机警的心。因为哪怕是最小的恩惠都是有价格的。是的,每个人心里都有一本帐,不管他们告诉我们什么。别有用心的人太多了,像好朋友帮了大忙这样的情况真是少之又少。我们过分的警觉导致我们失去了对真相的判断力。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-14 09:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家都在追什么剧,欢迎一起分享下啊
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-14 18:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
都没有人看吗
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-15 17:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|留学移民网

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 21:11 , Processed in 0.023364 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.