主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2010-11-10 13:01:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

一楼版主,防插
安全提示

1、本文为网友发布内容,本站不对其真实性负责,一切后果由发布人承担,与本站无关!

2、如网友所发内容侵犯您个人或您所在企业的合法权益,请与本站客服联系处理

3、请对任何金钱交易和索要个人隐私的信息保持警惕态度!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-10 13:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
也不叫小说吧,1000来字而已。。去年我在High School English 1-2 (一般美国学生9年级上的)
分享而已,all rights reserved to Strwbricake in Baidu Tieba必追究没有通知的抄袭和全文复制转载。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-10 13:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
名字叫做Green Eyes
我当时还专门作了一个封面,此文拿了我们班老师和学生最喜欢的奖。。。当然咯,我当时11年级(你们9年级的小p孩还跟我比)
马赛克的是我的名字,不想暴露隐私
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
GREEN EYES  
"BAM!" Mike slammed the door tohis apartment furiously then kicked his shoes away. He flung his laptop bag tohis bed and punched the power of the computer to turn it on.
Mike O'Connerworked at a computer company. He thought today was the day that his boss wasgoing to promote him, because he knew he was the most experienced and loyalemployee. He walked toward the meeting room and settled down. When his bosssaid, "so as we all know, we need a new manager…" Mike winked to theguy who sat across him. “This lucky star is…" As Mike about to stand upand thank everyone who supported him, his boss said, “Miss Lucy!”
……
"I'veworked in this freaking company for almost ten years, and you promoted thatgirl who just came here 2 months ago?!” Mike roared on the phone. He hung uphis phone and threw it on the floor and it split into three parts. “What theheck,” he muttered.
A window popped up on his computer, andeased Mike’s mood. It was his girlfriend Jenny.
"Mike, can we meet at Starbucks tonight?I have something to tell you,” she typed.
"Sure, why are you so serious? Wannapropose to me?” he joked.
"Whatever, just come.” She then wentoffline. He got confused, but he didn’t want to think that much, so he went toshower to clean out his vexations.

Mike dressed up and went to Starbucks.Jenny was waiting for him. He got two coffees and settled down.
"Mike…” she started talking, “Ithought about our relationship, I want to live alone.”
"What do you mean you want to livealone?” Mike was flustered.
"I don’t want to be in thisrelationship anymore,” she exclaimed calmly.
"What? You want to break up with me?How could you? Are you cheating on me? Who is it?” Mike stood up and snarled.
"Calm down, there is nobody. I justfeel tired, and want to live alone for a period of a time.” She explained.
"So how long is this period of time?”he was like he found a gleam of hope.
"I don’t know, I’m very sorry,really.” Jenny choked with sobs and then she left hurriedly with tears. Mikefollowed her and tried to catch up with her, but she already jumped into a caband left.
Mike tasted the salt in his tears as hewept; he went back to his place. “Why this world is so unfair! Why there aresome people, who get promoted in their first year, and have good marriages andlives? Why am I still struggling in my horrible life? Is this what you want forme God? To punish me?” He threw himself onto his bed and started crying, untilhe saw a little flash in the darkness of his room. It was a kitchen knife.
"Who’s there?” Mike asked with a shockof panic.
The sky began to roar with thunder.

Mike ran into his bed and wrapped himselfin the blanket. He dragged the corner of the blanket and asked again, “Who?Who’s there?”
No one answered.
Pop! The computer sounded. Mike faltered tohis table and looked at the computer.
"You are not alone.”
"Who is this?” Mike demanded to know.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
"BOOM!” the sky lit up due to suddenlightning and became strangely dark. The computer snapped. Mike flapped thekeyboard, and then he remembered his apartment building didn’t have lightningrod.
"RWAR!” The sky howled again. A faceappeared on the screen with green eyes…faintly reflected on the computerscreen… “Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

He woke up with cold sweat.
"Wow…that was a really scary nightmare.”he breathed.
Mike looked at his watch and realized thathe would be late for work. Mike grabbed his coat and stuffed his feet into hisshoes and caught a cab to work.
As Mike walked in, everyone just stared athim unreasonably, with strange, scared, and commiserative. Mike got confused,until he stumbled into his working space.
There were two ******men right there,waiting for him.
"Mr. O’Conner, we need you to go withus.”
"Do you know this woman?” a ******maninterrogated, at a dark little room with a bright light almost blinded Mike’seyes.
Mike gazed at the photo; he didn’t sayanything. His face scrunched up and he began to cry.
It was Jenny, with a laceration in her neckand blood everywhere.
"We found your finger prints, on thiskitchen knife.”
Mike raised his head in horror. “No…noway…she was my girlfriend…although she broke up with me…but I still love her…”
"Wait, she was your girlfriend andbroke up with you?” the man wrote something in the notebook.
Mike suddenly realized what they thought. “No!!!It’s not like I killed her!!! No!!” He tried to stand up but he couldn’t movefrom the chair.
"Stay here, we are done.” Two******men left and locked the door.
The light snapped.

Mike stuck in the chair; he felt hecouldn’t think about anything. His body is not controlled by himself.
"op”, his chair unlocked, and so wasthe door.
Mike drifted outside of the ****** office,and to the Jenny’s house.
He went through the door and stand in frontof her bedroom door.
He opened it.
"You are not alone,” was inscribed inblood on the wall in thirteen letters.
Mike shivered with depression in his mindand body; he just couldn’t remember what happened. He dragged himself to herlaptop which is on the other side of floor. He turned it on.
As the laptop started, Mike logged into hischatting account. There is no one didn’t have name! Mike relined on the rug andstared at the screen.
"op.” The laptop made a sound. Miketurned his head.

"I am always with you and always willbe with you.”
"Aahhhhhh!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!” hescreamed. He pushed away the bathroom door and turned on the water faucet towash out his fear.
Suddenly, he felt something different. Hethought it was only his hallucination. He raised his head and looked at themirror.
There were two green eyes in the mirror andthe face of the most disgusting creature Mike had ever seen.

"You are not alone.”
Mike said to himself.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-10 13:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
完了。。。。
如有语法错误请马上指出我会虚心接受的
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-10 14:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
=。=我就直接把结局说了吧。。
那个人患的是精神 人格分裂症。。。自己杀了自己的女朋友都不知道。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2010-11-10 14:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼主qq多少呀我明年也要去美国了能不能教教我怎么学英语啊啊啊啊啊
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2010-11-10 14:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼主大大
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-10 14:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复:8楼

英语就不用我教了哈。。我也是过来学的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|留学移民网

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 09:53 , Processed in 0.017028 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.