[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2014-4-10 12:22:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Welcome by the Consul General Ulrich Hunn at SEG Alumni reunion Guangzhou
                                                                            ——29th of March 2014
Mr. Rondez (CEO of Swiss Education Group)
Dear alumni from SEG Institutes
Ladies and Gentlemen, good afternoon,

It is my great pleasure, to be present today at the Swiss Education Group Alumni reunion and to get to know you. Thank you Mr. Rondez   also in the name of my spouse   for having invited us.  

Studying abroad is a special privilege, I’m sure you are aware of this. By sending you to Switzerland to study, your parents not only made a very wise and courageous decision with quite some financial consequences, but they knew that only the best professional training and education will bring you success.

Switzerland has one of the most advanced hotel and tourism industry in the world. This is well known in the hotel business and it is therefore no surprise to find in every good hotel around the world, hotel managers, chefs or other responsible staff who had the possibility to do part or all of their professional training in my country.

Such training of foreign students in Switzerland is indeed a win- win situation. You as students get an excellent professional training and education, and Switzerland in return gets young and skilled foreign ambassadors who promote not only their schools and education, but Switzerland as such, all around the world. At least that’s what I hope….!!

Hopefully, all of you have gotten and kept positive impressions of Switzerland, be it friends, travel and excursions you made, sport activities, food experiences, you name it. No doubt the cultural differences have also brought surprises to you, but the fact to study abroad has given you a much broader sight, discernment and general knowledge of the world, of different people and cultures.  

Now you are all back in a city that has more inhabitants than my entire country. As I understand most of you work in the field of your studies and you have the privilege to change the theory into practice and to prove your parents and family that their investment was not in vain. You will have to face new challenges and opportunities but I’m convinced that what you have learned in Switzerland will remain with you for the rest of your lives.  

Thank you for having chosen Switzerland as your education destination. I can only encourage you to always keep this special connection you have with my country in mind and hope you encourage your friends, your family and one day your children, to study abroad, to travel and discover other horizons.

Since this Alumni reunion is also connected to a charity, I’m pleased to offer a few books on Switzerland, which I hope will find some generous buyers. Thank you very much.

洪立q总领事广州校友聚会欢迎致辞                                   ——2014年3月29日

尊敬的瑞士酒店管理教育集团总裁Rondez先生、广大校友、女士们先生们,大家下午好。

我今天很荣幸来到瑞士酒店管理教育集团的校友聚会并有机会认识大家。我和夫人十分感谢Rondez先生的邀请。

海外留学的特殊优势,相信你们都意识到了。父母花钱把你们送到瑞士读书不仅仅是一个明智和勇敢的决策,更是因为他们知道只有最专业的教育和培训才能给你带来成功。

瑞士拥有世界上最先进的酒店和旅游管理产业之一。这在全球的酒店行业都是知名的,因此我们发现,在每家优质的酒店里工作的酒店经理、厨师或其他负责人均有可能曾经在我们国家接受过专业的培训,这并不惊奇。

在瑞士对外国学生的培训其实是一种双赢的局面。作为学生,你们得到的是优秀的专业教育和培训,而瑞士则得到年轻和有技能的外国学生在全球各地作为学校、教育以及瑞士的宣传使者。至少这是我所期望的!

我希望大家都对瑞士保持着良好的印象,能作为他的朋友,在工作、旅游、运动、就餐时都不忘提到他。毫无疑问,文化差异给你带来不少惊喜和冲击,但海外留学带给你的是更开阔的眼界和洞察力,以及对世界、对不同文化和种族的认识。

现在你们都回到一个城市人口比我们全国人口还多的地方。据我所知你们大部分人都从事着专业相关的工作,你们有很大的机会把学到的理论转化为实践,向你们的父母和家人证明他们的投入并不白费。你们将要面临新的机遇和挑战,但我相信你们在瑞士所学到的将会终身受用。

谢谢你们选择了到瑞士留学。希望你们继续保持着与我们国家的紧密联系,并鼓励你们的朋友、家人或者日后的孩子去留学、旅游、领略不同地方的风情。

由于本次校友聚会同时也是一个慈善活动,我很高兴能向大家推荐一些瑞士的书籍,期待着现场慷慨的买家。谢谢!

安全提示

1、本文为网友发布内容,本站不对其真实性负责,一切后果由发布人承担,与本站无关!

2、如网友所发内容侵犯您个人或您所在企业的合法权益,请与本站客服联系处理

3、请对任何金钱交易和索要个人隐私的信息保持警惕态度!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|留学移民网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:22 , Processed in 0.012703 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.