出国常用口语

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2015-11-4 14:41:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Li: Excuse me, is your name Dr. O’ Ryan?
O’ Ryan: That’s right. You must be Mr. Li.
Li: Yes. How do you do?
0,Ryan; Pleased to meet you. (They shake hands) Did it take you long to get here?
Li: Only about 40 minutes. I came by car.
O’ Ryan: This hotel is such a long way out of town. Let’s find a place to sit and talk. ( They sit in the guest lounge ) What would you like to drink?
Li: l9d like to coke, with ice.
O’ Ryan: (To the waiter) One coke with ice and a white coffee, no sugar. Mr. Li, I’ve got some good news for you. You’ve been accepted by the College to do research for a doctorate.
Li: That’s wonderful! When does the academic year start?
O’ Ryan: In the first week of October. But we hope you can arrive by the middle of September. That will give you time to settle in before the term begins. Can you manage that?
Li: I’m not sure. I’ll have to go to the America Embassy to find out about a visa. Then I Ml have to get a plane ticket.
O' Ryan : That shouldn’t take too long. Show the consul this letter of acceptance.(He gives it to Li ) By the way, what kind of accommodation would you prefer? You have the choice of a study-bedroom on campus,lodgings with a family, a flat shared with other graduates or a room in a student hostel off campus. They are all within half an hour from the college by Subway.
Li: What do you suggest?
O' Ryan: A room on campus is probably the cheapest and the most convenient.

美国留学 欧洲留学 澳洲留学 雅思 托福 游学 培训 英国留学 香港留学
网址:华联留学官方网站 http://www.udcedu.cn
华联留学电话:0755-83667320
安全提示

1、本文为网友发布内容,本站不对其真实性负责,一切后果由发布人承担,与本站无关!

2、如网友所发内容侵犯您个人或您所在企业的合法权益,请与本站客服联系处理

3、请对任何金钱交易和索要个人隐私的信息保持警惕态度!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|留学移民网

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 04:50 , Processed in 0.023057 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.