留学移民网

搜索
查看: 50|回复: 1

Online learning is a convenient way to improve efficiency.

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2015-5-26 15:11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello everyone, I am glad to be able to talk with everyone here. I'd like to address the students here who are very interested in learning English. Do you want to improve your spoken language ability? We have designed our classes toimprove the oral English ability through online teaching. Online learning is a convenient way to improve efficiency. Learning with native foreign teachers allows you to learn pronunciation and get twice the results with half the effort. Customized learning with a purpose. You are all welcome to join our classes.
I have been posting here for some time. I am very grateful to those who participate in working with the students. I understand your concern when it comes to paying. Many are afraid I am deceiving them, but we must have faith in each other. All our teachers have years of teaching experience and won't let you down.
I want you to know we are a foreign teacher online learning network. Our network has a lot of foreign teachers and Chinese staff. We can speak English and Chinese.
If you are someone who has the dream of wanting to improve your English and you are interested in making English friends then please contact me. Thankyou
安全提示

1、本文为网友发布内容,本站不对其真实性负责,一切后果由发布人承担,与本站无关!

2、如网友所发内容侵犯您个人或您所在企业的合法权益,请与本站客服联系处理

3、请对任何金钱交易和索要个人隐私的信息保持警惕态度!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-8-10 10:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
how can u be here,scan our website?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|留学移民网

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 20:53 , Processed in 0.017096 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.