2020年荷兰入学申请相关政策(新冠肺炎疫情专辑)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-3-20 08:39:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最近的新冠疫情实在是太可怕了!欧洲形势不容乐观,荷兰政府、学校等也陆续有出台各类防疫的政策~此篇文章主要收集2020年入学申请上学校还有Nuffic针对新冠肺炎疫情的最新政策,希望可以帮到大家!
Nuffic
1. 关于语言豁免
阿姆斯特丹大学(University of Amsterdam)

1. 关于语言跟GMAT截止时间   
I cannot take an English test (or GMAT) because test centers are closed/fully booked
All applicants who require visa or a residence permit, the deadline for sending in the English test results is postponed until 18 May. For all other applicants who require services from the UvA (such as housing), we strongly advise you to keep to this 18 May deadline too.

2. 关于换取无条件录取、开学、延期入学与学费退返
I will not be able to submit all the required documents because my exams are postponed/school is closed. What if I cannot start the programme?         
We are monitoring the situation closely and will take action when needed, following the guidelines of the Dutch government. For now, the government is holding onto the 1 September start of the academic year.
However, if you cannot make the 1 September start, you can cancel your application any time even if you have previously accepted the offer of admission. (If you cancel before 1 September 2020 you will also be reimbursed for any tuition fees already paid).
Or you might also consider deferring your application to the next available start date of your programme.
For advice, please contact the admissions office (for Bachelor’s programmes), college (for AUC) or faculty (for Master’s programmes).
代尔夫特理工大学(TU Delft)

1. 关于申请截止时间
I would like to apply for the academic year 2020/2021 but I have problems to submit the necessary documents before 1 April 2020.
We are pleased to hear that you are interested in studying at TU Delft. Unfortunately, it is not possible to extend the deadline of 1 April, because then we will not be able to complete the admission procedures correctly. If you are unable to submit the necessary documents before 1 April 2020, you will unfortunately not be able to enrol for the academic year 2020-2021. Of course, we will then be looking forward to your enrolment for the academic year 2021-2022.

安全提示

1、本文为网友发布内容,本站不对其真实性负责,一切后果由发布人承担,与本站无关!

2、如网友所发内容侵犯您个人或您所在企业的合法权益,请与本站客服联系处理

3、请对任何金钱交易和索要个人隐私的信息保持警惕态度!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-3-20 11:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
鹿特丹伊拉斯姆斯大学(EUR)
1. 关于语言、GMAT等标化考试成绩递交截止时间

2. 关于延期入学

莱顿大学(Leiden University)

1. 关于材料递交截止时间
I am applying for admission to Leiden University, but cannot send my diploma/transcript/test results to the Admissions Office on time due to coronavirus issues in my country. What should I do?
Please contact the Admissions Office for instructions in the first week of April by filling out the relevant contact form: Bachelor admissions contact form / Master admissions contact form. Leiden University will do its utmost to take your circumstances into consideration and offer flexibility in terms of deadlines. However, please be aware that in some situations the only option may be for you to delay your studies until a later date.
乌特勒支大学(Utrecht University)

1. 关于申请截止时间
Will Utrecht University postpone its application deadline?
No, unfortunately it is not possible to extend deadlines. At this time, all prospective students are to follow the normal admissions process, which also means that all application deadlines remain the same.

2. 疫情导致无法入学、延期入学、学费以及申请费退返  
What happens if I am accepted, but I am unable to start my studies due to travel restrictions or other corona-related reasons? Will I suffer financial consequences?
You can cancel your application any time even if you have previously accepted the offer of admission in OSIRIS Online Application. If you cancel before 1 September 2020 you will also be reimbursed for any tuition fees already paid.
You may also consider deferring your application to the next available start date of your programme. Please check your letter of (un)conditional admission for the validity of the letter. If no validity is indicated or you have further questions about the possibility for deferral, please contact the relevant Graduate School.
Please note that the application fee is non-refundable. However, if you defer your current application or submit a new one for the next academic year, you will not have to pay this fee again.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|留学移民网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:58 , Processed in 0.012645 second(s), 4 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.