雅思口语part1新题分享

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-5-12 22:06:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
下面为大家准备了2018年5-8月雅思口语part1新题范文:Bicycle,供同学们学习参考。2018年1、5、9月为雅思换题月。每一次更换的题目大概是淘汰30%到40%的旧题,并且补充相应数量的新题,大家在备考雅思口语的时候,一定要根据雅思口语话题的变化来变更自己的机经版本。希望以下内容可以为你的雅思口语考试提供帮助。更多有关雅思备考的内容,也可以关注一下北京新东方的雅思课程,相信可以帮助到大家。
  1. Howpopular are bicycles in your hometown?
  你家乡自行车流行么
  If I talkabout the time when I was a child, the bicycle was theprimary mean of travelling for people in my hometown. However, this is not the case and motorised vehicles have replaced the bicycle.Around 5-8 percentage people, these days in my hometownuse this environment-friendly vehicle while it was more than 80% at a time.
  2. Howoften do you ride a bicycle?
  你多久骑一次单车
  Honestly, these days I scarcely ride a bicycle and mostly use my car. I usedto be very fond of riding a bicycle in my teenage, butafter I started working in a different city, I had beenforced to buy a car.
  3. Do youthink that bicycles are suitable for all ages?
  骑车适合所有年龄么
  Yes, this is a suitable vehicle for all ages. The physical activity thata cyclist do is great for his health and this is perhaps the mostenvironmentally friendly ride in the world. There is no age restriction to docommute using a bicycle, I believe.
  4.What arethe advantages of a bicycle compared to a car?
  自行车相较与轿车有什么优势
  Well, first of all, a bicycle is eco-friendly anddoes not harm the environment the way motorised vehicles do. Further, it is cheap and does not require a high maintenance cost. Moreover, bicycle riding involves physical movement and help maintain ushealthy. Finally, this type of transport does not causetraffic congestion, unlike motor cars.
  5.Did youlearn to ride a bicycle in your childhood?
  你小时候学过骑单车么
  Yes, I did. My father taught me how to ride a bicycle when I was in the4th standard. I used to cycle to my school which was about 2 kilometers from myhome. I also used to cycle to the market.
  6.Is iteasy to ride a bicycle in your country?
  在中国容易骑单车么
  It iseasier in smaller towns and villages because there the roads aren’t very busy. Cycling is a bit difficult in big Indian cities becausein most of them there are no dedicated lanes for cyclists. I really feel thatthis should change.
  7.What arethe benefits of riding a bicycle for a child?
  对小孩子来说,骑自行车有什么益处
  Cycling isa healthy exercise. It is also an exercise that most children enjoy. Cycling isgood for strengthening the muscles in the calves and thighs. I have also heardthat it helps children grow taller.
  8.Is itsafe to ride a bicycle on busy roads?
  在繁忙的路上骑车安全么
  Well, I am against cycling on busy roads such as the ones in Shanghai. Iused to cycle when I was in Wuhan. I almost stopped that habit after I moved toMumbai to pursue higher studies.
安全提示

1、本文为网友发布内容,本站不对其真实性负责,一切后果由发布人承担,与本站无关!

2、如网友所发内容侵犯您个人或您所在企业的合法权益,请与本站客服联系处理

3、请对任何金钱交易和索要个人隐私的信息保持警惕态度!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|留学移民网

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 09:03 , Processed in 0.010427 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.